Joplin – The Storm
updated Monday, June 13
VOLUNTEERS - Tweaks & Changes !!!
There have been 3 major changes that you will want to read about:
(1) Distribution Center volunteer time changes with an additional time slot
(2) Closing on Sundays starting June 19
(3) Shifting to a Volunteer Marketplace for those who want to go into the city.
Please click HERE for more details.
Financial donations are needed even more than material donations. CLICK HERE
DONATIONS - Special Request
If you have donations to give to the survivors of the storm here in Joplin, College Heights Christian Church is a major distribution point and would love to assist you in distributing those items to those affected.
- If you are coming in a car, truck or van, you will drop your items off at the church.
- If you are a semi or box truck, we need you to contact Malcolm Hardy at 573-526-9364 to coordinate the timing of your delivery. When you arrive, you will be directed to our warehouse three miles east of our campus on Newman Road.
*If at all possible, donated items should be palletized
and wrapped in shrink wrap. This is not mandatory, but extremely helpful.
CLICK FOR ITEMS
WE ARE / ARE NOT ACCEPTING
DISTRIBUTION – OPEN 9AM - 7PM Monday-Saturday
The people of Joplin, as well as caring people from all over our nation, have donated items to help the storm survivors with their basic needs. We have opened up our church as a Distribution Center and encourage you to come by and get what you need. We are asking that you bring something that will identify that you are indeed a victim of the storm.
CLICK FOR A LIST OF ITEMS WE HAVE ON SITE
We ARE accepting:
We are NOT accepting:
-any item larger than will fit in an individual’s car
Mon, May 23, 2011
by CHCC Staff